- How is Obama's "change" campaign like or unlike a corporate change effort? Based on this, what should we expect to see from the Obama Administration's efforts?
- If Obama wants to create more opportunities for citizens to get involved and participate, what can we learn from examining websites driven by user-generated content?
- What does it really mean to offer improved transparency? There is a ton of information already available about the workings of our government, but most people aren't interested enough to read it. Is this just a usability issue, or will Obama have to create a new culture of involvement?
- Is Change.gov really a big change? What can Obama's team do to make it truly new and important? How will it be used after the transition?
- Obama's campaign was innovative in the way it contacted people. Can he translate this into a forum for getting input from people?
Thanks for reading, and please check back soon!